Chapter Sponsorship Opportunities
View our complete Sponsorship Package.
USGBC South Carolina Chapter is a 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organization, and is the only organization in the state dedicated to educating professionals and citizens on the environmental, economic and social impacts of sustainable buildings. Our education, advocacy and outreach initiatives are made possible by support from businesses, foundations, and individual contributions.
Now is the time! And USGBC SC Chapter is the organization. USGBC SC’s membership contains the most knowledgeable and highly-skilled professionals in the green building sector. Growing and strengthening this group, harnessing their combined brain trust and energy, and leveraging the resources provided by USGBC national can have incredible impacts on all of South Carolina’s residents, businesses, and environment, but only with the support from our donors.
- Energy Efficiency has been identified as a critical issue in South Carolina, supported and studied by initiatives at the federal, state and local level.
- Several South Carolina communities are in the process of developing and implementing sustainability plans, within which design, development, construction and retrofitting of the built environment are key components.
- South Carolina is a premier state for developing green jobs (jobs in green industries such as renewable energy, green building, and materials technology), but we will only attract companies confident that the existing workforce is capable of developing further.
Your donation will support:
- The creation and delivery of cutting edge programs, workshops, lectures, and conferences on a wide range of relevant topics;
- Continuing education for professionals of all disciplines in green design, construction, operations and maintenance, green building policy and financing, and more;
- Staff time for direct outreach and advocacy to local communities and institutions, a critical component of our efforts to transform the built environment; and
- Hosting of high quality green building conferences, such as Sustain SC Conference and Expo.
Please donate to the South Carolina Chapter of USGBC! We have outlined our opportunities at various levels, depending on your preferences and desired benefits here.
Please contact Chapter Executive Director Melissa Le Roy with any questions regarding sponsorship of the SC Chapter at 843.329.3131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
USGBC – South Carolina Chapter is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed under the law.