The South Carolina Chapter of USGBC is committed to bringing educational events to members of our community as well as providing resources for individuals and companies both new to and experienced with green building practices. We welcome your comments and suggestions. Please send us an e-mail if you’d like to suggest a link or resource.
- LEED 2009: Presented by Joel McKellar, with LS3P Associates, Ltd., and Lowcountry Branch Chair at the March 2009 Lowcountry monthly program. This slideshow provides a comprehensive look at the changes you can expect in LEED 2009 (aka LEED v.3).
- ENERGY STAR Kids Web Site: This new and interactive Web site is a resource for parents, teachers, and kids.
- USGBC LEED Power Point Presentation: Rick Fedrizzi, President, CEO, & Founding Chairman of the U.S. Green Building Council
- 2010 Imperative Webcast: Free Download
- How do you write a “green” Request for Proposal (RFP)? Tips from the AIA
- Energy Star Change a Light, Change the World Campaign, 2007-2008